Last Updated: September 6, 2016

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Let's Work Together!

Happy 2016-2017 School Year!


We can now officially say goodbye to summer and are in week 3 of the new school year.  The children have been taught routines and procedures, are getting to know their teachers and classmates, and instruction is now in full swing.  It is such an exciting time of the year, but also a time when teachers start to identify areas in which they may need support.  That is where I come in!  My job is to support, help, and aid in the development of a teacher's craft.  All in the name of improving student learning!!!

Each month, I will send out a Partnership Interest Form.  This is the fastest and easiest way for teacher to let me know of an area in which they would like support.  Once I receive the form, I will be in contact to set up a day and time to meet with the teacher and further explore the goal of the coaching cycle.

I have attached the link below with the Partnership Interest Form and I look forward to partnering with many of the great teachers here at WES!

Partnership Interest Form

No comments:

Post a Comment